Aluminum Framing System
The MiniTec Profile System is simple, cost-effective, and saves time. It includes a variety of t-slotted aluminum profiles and a wide array of accessories which are combined into a custom solution for your application.
Stocked in Huntsville, Alabama, USA
What Is A MiniTec Profile System?
A MiniTec Profile System is an aluminum framing system most commonly used in the manufacturing industry. MiniTec Profile Systems can be used for framing, fencing, machine guarding, conveying, motion, and more. T-slotted aluminum profiles and accessories are combined to deliver you a custom solution to your problem. Some may use it for structural framing that they can build around, while others may use it for things involving linear and/or conveying components.
Our team has years of experience designing and creating these systems and can customize and create these MiniTec Profile Systems to fit your exact need. Whether your solution only needs a few components, or a much more complex fix, we can develop a solution for you.
Why Use MiniTec?
There are many benefits that come with choosing a MiniTec Profile System. Not only is it cost-effective, but the t-slot aluminum along with Power-Lock fastener saves time when it comes to fabrication. Plus, fewer assembly accessories are needed, which reduces cost significantly.
A few other benefits include:
- Easy to Assemble and Disassemble (just use an allen wrench and a few different fasteners)
- Can be reconfigured as requirements change as the elements are reusable.
- Can be adjusted without having to disassemble the entire frame.
- No welding or painting required.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Pipe air through select profiles.
- The Power-Lock Fastener saves assembly time and reduces cost.
- Fasteners are included with most systems.
- 45 X 45 UL Profile available in yellow.
- Integrated cable management system.
- A wide variety of accessories are available for fencing, framing, conveying and motion applications.