Why use the MiniTec Profile System?
The power of the MiniTec Profile System is its simplicity. Using a common sized t-slot along with the Power-Lock fastener allows the user to save time in fabrication while maintaining fewer assembly related accessories thereby reducing overall cost. Other features and benefits include:
- Assembles and disassembles with just an allen wrench and a few different sized fasteners
- Elements are reusable. You can reconfigure your project as your requirements change
- Fully adjustable. No need to completely disassemble in most cases
- Pipe air through select profiles
- Requires no welding or painting
- The patented Power-Lock fastener saves assembly time which reduces costs
- 45 X 45 UL Profile available in yellow
- Profiles available in a variety of sizes
- Fasteners included with most items
- Integrated cable management system
- Accessories for framing, fencing, motion, and conveying applications
MiniTec is manufactured by MiniTec GmbH & Co. KG, headquartered in Germany, to strict quality and environmental controls. MiniTec GmbH & Co. KG is registered to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN EN ISO 14001. Certificates available on request.
Why Buy from Us?
We are the exclusive distributor in Alabama, Tennessee, and Mississippi and can sell to any area not served exclusively by another authorized distributor. To learn more about us and the MiniTec related services we offer, please click here.