MiniTec Solutions: The Ultimate Aluminum Framing System
The MiniTec Profile System consists of a variety of t-slotted aluminum profiles and a wide selection of accessories which can be combined to create a custom solution for your application.
If you’re looking for an aluminum framing system for custom assemblies, stands, machine guards, enclosures, tables, carts, work stations and so much more, we can help guide you with creating and designing a custom solution. Our aluminum extrusion series of products have decade upon decade of reliability.
What Can It Be Used For?
The MiniTec Solutions Aluminum Framing System can be used in a variety of instances in many different environments. A few of these industries include manufacturing, heavy industry, research/experimental projects and even a home shop. Many use our T Slot Aluminum as structural framing to build around, or using the linear motion and conveying components to create something.
A few popular uses include:
- Machine Frames
- Machine Guarding
- Structural Framing
- Safety Fencing
- Gantry Systems
- Door Modifications
- Additions to Featured Products
Benefits & Features
The simplicity of The MiniTec Aluminum Framing System is its greatest feature. A common sized t-slot is used along with a power-lock fastener to save time during installation and setup, and fewer assembly related accessories.
A few other benefits include:
- Frame system assembles and disassembles with an Allen wrench and a few different fastener hardware
- Fully adjustable advantage. No need to completely disassemble in most cases
- Rapid assembly for workstations or other multi functional structures
- Not heavy like wood, steel, or other metals but surprisingly strong structures
- An aluminum frame that is easy to measure, square, and adjust for your changing work site or machinery
- Durable finishes that do not rust or suffer corrosion
- Wide range of sizes for flexibility, durability, performance, and productivity
- Accessories for framing, fencing, motion, and conveying applications
- Extrusions require no welding or painting