- Aluminum housing, powder-coated gray with 3/8″ bore and fastening kit
- Used for timing belt LR6 linear rail systems using a motor with a3/8″ shafts.
- Mounting methods: Insert supplied M8 nuts into rails, feed the timing belt through the pulley and secure the pulley to the rail via the countersunk screws.
- To calculate length of timing belt required, use the following formula: 2*Rail Length + 260mm (10.236in)
- CAD files available (click to download):
Contact Us for Price and Delivery Quote.