Basic Design and Assembly Concepts
Though there are many potential uses of the MiniTec Framing System, there are a few simple concepts that should be followed when designing and assembling things made with it.
1. Create profile intersections onto a vertically oriented section of profile.
2. Support butt joints with a vertically oriented profile section.
3. Profiles can be joined together using screws
4. Avoid situations where a section of profile may be inadequately supported.
5. When a stronger joint is needed, use an angle bracket below to provide additional strength. For even more strength, use a second angle bracket above.
6. When cutting aluminum profiles, a square cut ensures that a frame goes together as designed quickly and easily.